Search This Blog

Thursday 21 July 2016

Pineapple Nails Tutorial


This pineapple nails tutorial is super easy and so cute! I'm want to do a bunch more fruit tutorials so you can have a whole hand of fruit salad. If you like this, check out the watermelon nails tutorial and email me or comment below to let me know what other kinds of fruit nail art tutorials you want to see!
In this tutorial I used Maybelline Color Show in Go Go Green, Sally Hansen Triple Shine in Lemon Shark, Orly in Coco Beach, Seche Vite Top Coat, and OPI Nail Envy base coat.

tips & tricks

  • Try to keep your brown lines nice and thin. If you make a big smudge, just wait for it to dry and cover it up with yellow.
  • Make sure the brown you use is opaque so you don't have to do two coats.  I mean, you can do two coats if you want to but for me it's hard enough to paint thin straight lines once!
  • To make this design a bit easier, paint the green at the tip of the nail rather than the base. It's easier to get at.
  • I added some flicks of a lighter green onto the leaves to give them more depth and detail.
Still have some questions? Send me an email and I'll talk you through any problems you're having. Don't forget to email me a photo of your pineapple nails so I can see your beautiful work!

No comments:

Post a Comment